Monday, August 26, 2013

Week 4: 11-12 weeks old

Today my girl Nala is 3 months old.  She has made lots of progress on her crate training and potty training but she is still a baby that does not sleep through the whole night.  We weighed her two days ago here at home and she was 15 lbs!! Soon I won't be able to carry her for long periods of time without hurting my back, lol.  She still sleeps a lot, it seems to be one of her favorite things to do.  Sometimes we spoil her and let her sleep next to me on the couch or bed (not the whole night of course).
Here she is sleeping next to me on the couch

She's getting so big pretty soon her whole body won't fit comfortably on top of me, lol.  I'm already having to hold her so we won't fall off.

We let her chew on some egg carton and of course she shredded it to pieces (we made sure she wasn't swallowing the pieces)

She loves grass

Figuring out how to get down so she could go play in the water

Her second puppy playgroup was with puppies 12-25 lbs and it went a little better than when she played with the under 12 lb puppies.  The bigger guys were less shy but still not receptive to playing with each other, they were more interested in barking at each other.  As you can see in the picture above, I'm trying to hold her back from two puppies that were "arguing" with each other lol.

A tired puppy is a cute puppy.  Here it looks like she's saying: "mommy, please stop" lol.

And to end her 3 month update, here is a priceless picture of one of her many crazy faces when she's busy chomping on grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment