Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week 3: 10 weeks old

I've had my vizsla for 3 weeks now and I couldn't ask for a cuter and more loving puppy (although she can also be a little devil child and annoying at times) :)  I want to say she is 85% potty trained because we only use "nature's miracle urine destroyer" once every other day.  She's sleeping a lot longer through the night, one time up to 5 hours straight!  Sometimes I spoil her and let her sleep on my lap on the couch.

Excuse my pink pajama pants but I love when she's sleeping on me :)

She also likes to curl up on my lap

Her face is the cutest thing to look at


Sleeping on me while I watch Game of Thrones

Sleepy baby

One of her crazy playing poses
We took her to the vet for her second round of vaccinations and she did amazing.  At 10 weeks old, she weighs 12.3lbs! Our baby girl is growing so fast.  I can't wait until she is fully vaccinated so we can start taking her to the dog parks.  

Me training her to sit and stay while I distract her with a treat that I'm placing on the floor.  



We took her hiking but she didn't want to walk for very long so she got carried most of the way haha


We took her to a puppy play group and she was super exuberant and full of energy.  She was playing rough with the other puppies and the trainer was not having it.  This picture pretty much sums it up; Nala is just a blur as she zooms by everybody as we try to catch her.  Part of it is our fault for taking her right after a nap and part of it is because she's a vizsla.


No comments:

Post a Comment